20 Easy and Creative Ideas on How to Turn Junk into Art
Tired of thrift stores? Maybe you’re not “imagining” better. I can’t blame you though. I admit, sometime, it’s hard to make something out of what seems to be junk — scratched records, old baskets, mismatched dining wares, etc. But you know what? With some creative juices, you can turn these thrift store finds into unique furnitures, one-of-a-kind clothing and beautiful pieces of art! Want some inspiration? Check out the list below!
- A “Brand New” Office Chair to Brighten Up the Vibe of Your Home Office
- Wicker Baskets for Your Stash or to To Complement that Interior of Your Home
- Dress-up Your Jars with Chalkboard Paint
- Metallic Paints to Transform Long-forgotten Ash Trays into Elegant Coasters
- Found a Stray Drawer? All It Needs is a Little Paint!
- Retro Bowls from Old Records? Why Not! (Hint: use your oven!)
- Turn a Man’s Used Shirt into a One-of-a-Kind Pencil Skirt
Are you a fan of sewing? Get the instructions here.
- Can You Make a Cute Table from an Old Suitcase?
- How about an Ugly, Lifeless Decor Into an Original Wall Art?
- Vinyl Letter + White Paint = Art
- Pimp Up Your Garden with Picture Frames!
- Want Cute Paper High Heels? Fabric Glue to the Rescue!
- From Bedsheets to Classic Vintage Napkins
- Guess What? These Throw Pillows are Made from Scarves!
- Found an Old Furniture? A Fresh Coat of Paint is All it Takes to Look Brand New Again!
- Old Pot Cover + Old Clock = Unique and Artsy Modern Clock
Want to learn how to do it? Check this out.
- Tired Pots? Why not Make a Tea Cup Garden?
- Dishes for Home Decor? Why Not!
- Got a Little Bleach? Craft a Thrifted Shirt Ombre!
- Turn Those Old Thrifted Dishes into Cute Little Mirrors!